Tools to Make Your Website Profitable for Melbourne Business Owners
No one builds a website with the hope that they will lose money in the process but sadly, when it comes to business websites, that is what happens 9 times out of ten.
Have you ever wondered why this is the case?
I believe that most business websites fail because because people don’t have a MWO (Most Wanted Outcome) in mind when they get the site built. e poe tegemine
You need to know what you want your site to do BEFORE you get it built!
Do you want a site to:
- Generate sales leads for your business?
- Follow up on existing prospects?
- Serve as a beacon of authority for your industry?
- Sell your products and services – even whilst you sleep?
NOTE: The right webmaster will patiently talk you through each of these steps.
With that in mind, lets look at…
9 Tools to Make Your Website More Profitable
1. Use a Name Squeeze Page. You can see a good example at http://www.GetMoreSalesLeads.com The idea is to get your site visitors to opt-in to your email newsletter the very first time they visit your website.
This one change alone can add thousands of new prospects a year to your business. You see, most people will never buy your products and services the very first time they visit your website, but – – if you can get their permission to follow up on them, you can explode your sales results beyond your wildest expectations.
2. Use Audio on Your Website You can use audio to showcase testimonials from satisfied clients, to highlight special offers and to tell people why they should choose you above your competitors.
3. Add Streaming Video to Your Site. Video has the power to convey emotion and to make a powerful impression on your visitors. You can use it to show before and after examples of your products and services, to interview satisfied clients or to get more sales leads.